2013/10/24

Posted by Gise | File under : , ,
Please only repost with proper credit!
Original text: 綴
Translation: Gizorz


_____。o*†*o。_____

B Type
Isn’t it delicious.
I grow excited
Nervous about what the flavor will be
I try to eat
I'm happy.
Ahh… What flavor would you be
If you’d allow me
I’d even become your faithful dog
I’d become your hope.
     Tsuzuku

_____。o*†*o。_____

Regular type
Will you keep hiding.
That you’re laughing there near me.
Muffle these feelings of jealousy, crunch them.
Because your smiling face is dazzling.
I guess you won’t come back, but please allow yourself to smile near me.
This umbrella concealing your tears
is littered with holes, some day it’ll break too.

「It’s okay, isn’t it? Destroy it all.」
     Tsuzuku


(※ A Type will be added when I get my hands on it)

5 comments:

  1. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. chinese translation

    ReplyDelete
  2. After entering Moscow, the Grande Arme, unhappy with military conditions and no sign of victory Professional translation, began looting what little remained within Moscow. Already the same evening, the first fires began to break out in the city, spreading and reemerging over the next few days. Übersetzungsbüro Essen

    ReplyDelete
  3. ดาวน์โหลด joker123 เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่กำลังเดินทางมาแรง Pg ด้วยต้นแบบเกมที่นำสมัยเล่นง่ายสล็อตโจ๊กเกอร์ เปิดให้บริการเกมสล็อตเยอะมาก เครดิตฟรี สล็อต เว็บไซต์ตรง โบนัส 100%

    ReplyDelete
  4. slotpg รูปแบบใหม่ต้องใจผู้เล่น เกมคาสิโนออนไลน์ที่เยี่ยมที่สุด บริการครบวงจรในเรื่องความเพลิดเพลินและก็เงินรางวัลหลายชิ้น สล็อตออนไลน์เล่นไม่ยาก ชำระเงินจริงทุกบาททุกเงิน

    ReplyDelete
  5. พี จี ค่ายเกมชั้นหนึ่ง ที่ทำให้การเล่นเกมออนไลน์ PGSLOT ของท่านง่ายแล้วก็สบายเพิ่มขึ้น ไม่ต้องเสียเวล่ำเวลาเดินทาง พีจีสล็อต เนื่องจากสามารถเล่นบนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ได้ ฝากถอนเร็ว

    ReplyDelete