2013/07/16

Posted by Gise | File under : , , ,
Please only repost with proper credit!
Original text: 綴
Translation: Gizorz


_____。o*†*o。_____

Regular type
This is a new story
You and I are the characters
You’re you without being you, you’re not the you I’m imagining you to be
There’s no meaning to this story,
 This story affects me deeply, it’s a story with profound meaning
I’m me, but huh? Who on earth is the me I am now?
More than that, what we’re now talking about……………………………………………
     Tsuzuku

_____。o*†*o。_____

A type
Kiss… The sky is falling
Kiss… Flash playing music 
Kiss… Mechanical forest
Kiss… Look, fish are flying in the sky
Do you love me?  Are you hungry? / Is this love? am I hungry?
It might be a bit different.
Kiss…
I don’t really understand
KISS…
     Tsuzuku

_____。o*†*o。_____

B type
I wonder what color love is?
「You who expect passion red to be the answer, you’re jet black. I’m certainly jet black」
     Tsuzuku

1 comment:

  1. The French light Cavalry was shocked to find itself outclassed by Russian counterparts so much so that Napoleon had ordered that infantry be provided as back up to French light cavalry units. This affected both French reconnaissance online translation and intelligence operations. Despite 30,000 cavalry, contact was not maintained with Barclay’s forces leaving Napoleon guessing and throwing out columns to find his opposition.

    ReplyDelete